In addition to Veterans Day, this year Wednesday, November 11 is Early Signing Day—the earliest day in their high school careers when seniors can sign their national letters of intent to play sports at the next level, locking in their commitment and their scholarships.
St. Johns was honored today to celebrate twelve seniors who, after years of dedication and hard work, will be taking their talents to the next level and playing in college. St. Johns lauded eight members of the girls varsity soccer team this morning and four baseball players this afternoon.
- Alexis Agramonte (Troy University)
- Paige Crews (Texas Christian University)
- Lexi Drumm (College of Charleston)
- Maddie Moody (Davidson College)
- Ellie Rosenau (Berry College)
- Mia Sadler (University of Southern Mississippi)
- Lauren Weiss- University of North Florida
- Natalie Wilson (University of Southern Mississippi)
- Connor Moore (Florida State University)
- Jace Thomas (Flagler College)
- Luke Shannahan (Pensacola State College)
- James Oman (Butler University)