Parent Teacher League
St. Johns' Parent Teacher League works to build and strengthen connections between the school's parent and grandparent community and the school, it's classrooms, faculty, and activities. This robust group of parent and grandparent volunteers hosts fundraising activities, helps out with picnics and cookouts, volunteers in the classrooms and library, hosts dances and other student activities, and much more. PTL volunteers meet on the first Wednesday of each month, but don't let that meeting time limit you-- Learn more about how you can get involved!
The Parent Teacher League Officers stand ready to assist you and answer any questions you have about how to get more involved.
- Brandy Stasiak, President
- Ray Morin, Vice President
- Jeanette Townsend, Treasurer
- Vanessa Diaz, Lower School Coordinator
- Mireille Abboud & Kelli LaClair, Middle School Coordinator
- June Stoeber & Heather Schultzz, Upper School Coordinator
Save the date for these fun events coordinated by the Parent Teacher League. If you're interested in volunteering for any of these events, please contact PTL President Brandy Stasiak.
- September 27, 2019: Lower School Social
- October 17, 2019: Middle School Social
- October 18, 2019: Cookout & Upper School Tailgate
- November 8, 2019: Lower School Grandparents Day
- November 21, 2019: Thanksgiving Feast
- December 16-18, 2019: Faculty/Staff Appreciation
- April 29, 2020: All-School Cookout
- May 28, 2020: Faculty/Staff Appreciation