The St. Johns Fund
St. Johns Country Day School relies upon funds above and beyond tuition to cover the costs of delivering an outstanding educational experience. The St. Johns Fund, our annual giving program, works to make our School's needs and wants a reality, providing the best possible education, environment, tools, and technology for Spartans of today and tomorrow. It's fundamental to the School's operating budget and the reason we are so deeply appreciative of broad participation from our entire School community.
How are contributions used? Your support of the St. Johns Fund fuels every aspect of the St. Johns experience, including:
- Supporting teachers, coaches, and staff through professional development opportunities
- Delivering technology to enhance teaching and learning
- Making enhancements to the campus, buildings, and security
- Improving student life and co-curricular activities, including trips, equipment, and more
- Strengthening St. Johns’ financial future.
As a 501(C)(3), not-for-profit institution, gifts to St. Johns (Federal Tax ID #59-0700127) are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.