The St. Johns Fund
St. Johns Country Day School relies upon funds above and beyond tuition to cover the costs of delivering an outstanding educational experience. The St. Johns Fund, our annual giving program, works to make our School's needs and wants a reality, providing the best possible education, environment, tools, and technology for Spartans of today and tomorrow. It's fundamental to the School's operating budget and the reason we are so deeply appreciative of broad participation from our entire School community.
How are contributions used? Your support of the St. Johns Fund fuels every aspect of the St. Johns experience, including:
- Supporting teachers, coaches, and staff through professional development opportunities
- Delivering technology to enhance teaching and learning
- Making enhancements to the campus, buildings, and security
- Improving student life and co-curricular activities, including trips, equipment, and more
- Strengthening St. Johns’ financial future.
There are many ways to make a commitment to the St. Johns Fund-- our goal is to help you find the right one for you and your family. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Most gifts to the St. Johns fund are unrestricted. However, you can choose to designate your gift for a specific purpose or to support a particular department. Below is a list of items on our 2019-2020 Wish List. if you would like to make a designated donation, please reach out to Director of Development Jordan Rechcigl.
2019-2020 St. Johns Fund Wish List
- Track Resurfacing $70,000
- Brown Gym Lighting & Painting $65,000
- Baseball & Softball Field Irrigation Systems $35,000
- Lower School Bathroom Renovation $30,000
- Streetside Pole Lighting $30,000
- Grades 4 & 5 Play Area Renovation to include mulch and picnic tables (bid pending)
- Tennis Court Resurfacing $26,000
- New Roofs for the Technology Building & 3D Design & Innovation Lab $20,000
- Exit Road Bulkhead Replacement $17,000
- Brown Gym Lobby Renovation $15,000
- New Picnic Tables and Trash Cans for the Deck $10,000
- Track & Tennis Equipment Sheds $5,000
- Chapel Oak Lighting $3,000
Donors may honor a relative, friend, faculty member, student, or alumnus through a special memorial or honoraria gift to St. Johns Country Day School. Many varied opportunities exist to reflect the interests of the honoree or the donor. Please contact Director of Development Jordan Rechcigl to find the right fit for your needs.
Take a Seat in the Spotlight!
Show your support for St. Johns Country Day School and leave a lasting legacy in our Performing Arts Center (PAC) with an engraved plaque on the back of a theater seat or on the front of a lobby bench.
Performing Arts Center Seat- $250
There is no limit to how many name plates you can purchase.
Performing Arts Center Lobby Bench- $750
There are a limited number of benches available. Benches will be placed around the front lobby entrance of the PAC.
Take a seat in the spotlight by making an online donation here totaling the number of desired PAC seat(s) and/or bench. Or make your donation with a personal check and drop it off at the school's Office of Development.
Please contact Director of Development Jordan Rechcigl with any questions.
Thank you for your support of St. Johns Country Day School!
The final year at St. Johns is a special one for students and parents alike. As you and your family reflect on your time at St. Johns, we hope you will consider participating in the new St. Johns Senior Class Legacy Campaign. Through this campaign, you have the opportunity to celebrate your time at St. Johns and leave a lasting legacy by making a gift to the St. Johns Fund.
If you choose to make a gift, you have several options:
- Online Gift: Make your gift at sjcds.net/give. On the designation drop down menu, select “Senior Class Legacy.”
- Mailed Gift: Make a gift by check or cash. On the check memo line, please note “Senior Class Legacy Campaign.” Please mail your gift to the School: St. Johns Country Day School • ATTN: Jordan Rechcigl • 3100 Doctors Lake Drive • Orange Park, FL 32073
- Tuition Deposit: You can choose to designate some or all of your original tuition deposit as a donation to the School. Please contact Director of Finance Kim Noble if you choose this option.
Your support helps ensure future generations of Spartans have the same incredible St. Johns experience you had. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration to support and honor St. Johns.
As a 501(C)(3), not-for-profit institution, gifts to St. Johns (Federal Tax ID #59-0700127) are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.