2020 is St. Johns' 30th Summer of Fun and we are pleased to announce a limited schedule of our exciting instructor-led specialty camps.
Keeping safety at the forefront of all we do, these camps will take place from June 29 through July 24, 2020. As an added precaution, all campers and staff members will check in at the front of the school for a temperature check. Anyone having a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed on campus. Additionally:
- All campers and staff participating in a classroom setting will wear a mask
- Campers will be seated at least six feet away from each other
- Campers should bring their own snack and water bottle
- Classroom activities are limited to ten campers per instructor
- All classrooms and restrooms are sanitized daily
We're sorry, but due to health and safety concerns, we are unable to offer regular day camp or Extended Day, and we are not able to accept campers younger than those who have just completed Kindergarten in any of our camps this summer.
Parents who have already registered for regular day camp have the option to switch into a specialty camp or to receive a full refund.
(904) 264-9572 ext. 9026