"Giving to St. Johns for me personally, goes deeper than being a teacher at a school. I was first a parent at St. Johns, While a few decades ago, the tuition was more than half of our mortgage. I wondered how they could want more from us? But we did it. We did it to keep this beautiful facility progressing, to keep it attracting the highest academic achievers and moving forward so it could continue to be an option for families. We did it so that future generations might also create the wonderful memories that we did as a family. Education is dynamic and progress costs."
- Gayle Fiser, St. Johns faculty and parent
Your support is fundamental to the School's operating budget and we are so deeply appreciative of broad participation from our entire Spartan community.
You can see your support in action! The St. Johns Fund fuels every aspect of the St. Johns experience, including:
- Supporting teachers, coaches, and staff through professional development opportunities, tools, and resources
- Delivering technology to enhance teaching and learning
- Making enhancements to the campus, buildings, and security
- Improving student life and co-curricular activities, with trips, equipment, and more
- Strengthening St. Johns’ financial future
As a 501(C)(3), not-for-profit institution, gifts to St. Johns (Federal Tax ID #59-0700127) are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.