St. Johns is pleased to offer comprehensive bus transportation to points around St. Johns, Duval, and Clay Counties. Buses transport students to and from centralized neighborhood locations to the St. Johns Country Day School Campus.
Our dedicated bus transportation team has the experience to deliver your child safely to St. Johns. With several routes and a fleet of buses, we can accommodate all your transportation needs.
In the interest of safety, any student who is transported in a St. Johns Country Day School bus is expected to obey the following rules at all times.
Failure to comply with any of these guidelines could result in a referral to the Dean’s Office and possible disciplinary action.
- Students are required to use seat belts when available.
- Students are not permitted to eat, drink or chew gum while on the bus.
- Students should remain seated at all times when the bus is in motion.
- Students should place all back packs, sports bags and equipment under the seats to keep the aisles clear.
- Inappropriate behavior such as throwing objects, rough housing, vandalism or shouting will not be permitted.
- Students are expected to show respect to the driver and classmates at all times.
- For safety reasons bus drivers will not stop and pick up students except in designated pick up locations.
In addition, students are reminded that they are representing St. Johns Country Day School when they are passengers on the bus. Students are encouraged to exemplify the St. Johns Mission Statement in a way that will reflect positively to our community.